Looking for a Dentist near Freehold, NJ?
Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey (SDNJ) is a robust team of local professionals who cater to patients’ needs in a manner that yields fast, precise relief. We provide this and more in the form of thorough diagnoses and a therapeutic environment at our Manalapan, NJ location.
Whether you’re suffering from a general toothache or a dental accident, it's important to have a professional team analyze the condition and ensure optimal treatment is employed for long-term relief. Having earned "Angie's List Super Service Award" and status as one of the best dentists in New Jersey, SDNJ is a long-trusted dental care facility serving Freehold and surrounding areas.
Why Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey?
It begins with a commitment to performing all procedures in-house based on your needs. Our team provides a disciplined approach to ensure patients are treated in the most efficient manner possible for fast relief.
Our experienced prosthodontists work diligently to ensure your treatment is administered correctly the first time around. We spare you the pain and frustration of having to seek additional treatment due to incorrect work being done on your teeth. Because of this commitment to excellence, SDNJ is a heralded dental office in the Freehold, NJ area and continues to set the standards for exceptional care.
What's Treated at SDNJ?
Our experienced team offers a variety of dental treatments including:
- Full Mouth Restoration – treatments and procedures involved in full mouth restorations include implants, dental crowns, root planing and scaling (periodontitis), veneers and gum recontouring
- Crowns – dental crowns are caps covering cracked, chipped or discolored teeth that also reinforce tooth integrity
- Dental Implants – composed of a crown, abutment and titanium screw, dental implants are natural-looking replacements for missing teeth
- Bridges – supported by implants or natural teeth, dental bridges bridge gaps caused by missing teeth
- Dentures – partial or full dentures are removable dental appliances that replace missing teeth
- Implant-Supported Dentures – by attaching dentures more securely to the gums with implants, your comprehensive dentist in New Jersey provides exceptionally secure dentures resistant to loosening or falling out
- TMJ Treatment – pain relievers, muscle relaxants and physical therapy are common treatments for TMJ pain. In serious cases resistant to treatment, surgery may be recommended to relieve discomfort
- Dental Appliances – popular dental appliances include mouth guards for treating bruxism, snap-on smiles for temporarily correcting unattractive smiles and oral devices designed to reduce sleep apnea symptoms
- Dental Hygiene – comprehensive dental care includes dental hygiene procedures such as taking digital X-rays of your teeth and gums, removing calculus and plaque deposits, polishing teeth and applying fluoride for cavity prevention
Porcelain Veneers - dental porcelain laminates or dental veneers offer protection for worn teeth that might be discolored, cracked or chipped.
Dental Bonding - correcting small imperfections in teeth by adding composite resin material to extisting teeth and restoring their brilliance.
Gum Recontouring - re-shaping and aligning your gums to enhance your smile and create a full smile with bright white teeth.
Teeth Whitening - restore your beautiful white smile with professional dental whitening. Options available to best fit your lifestyle.
- Cleft Palate – Even though a cleft palate is repaired in childhood, teeth may emerge misshapen, crooked or missing due to oral health complications. Our cleft palate surgery team, led by prosthodontist Dr. Courey, provides restorative dental procedures for correcting dental issues and improving smiles for patients with a cleft palate.
- Ectodermal Dysplasias – Providing dentures for children as young as 2 with ectodermal dysplasias, Dr. Courey and his team also offer ectodermal dysplasias dental treatment involving esthetic bonding, denture fabrication, dental implants and dental crowns to dramatically improve appearance of smiles and overall oral health.
- Treatment After Eating Disorders – Dental complications of eating disorders include teeth erosion, discoloration, periodontitis and loose/missing teeth. We can help restore oral health following an eating disorder treatment with dental hygiene techniques, veneers, dental crowns, dental implants and other restorative dentistry procedures.
- Dental Phobia – Fear of the dentist should not prevent you from receiving dental treatments necessary for supporting oral health and self-esteem. To help you remain calm during dental procedures, we provide safe and effective nitrous oxide that relaxes you without putting you completely to sleep.
Give Us a Call and Book Your Appointment Today!
If you need a capable prosthodontist near Freehold, NJ to fix a broken tooth, replace a crown or restore a missing tooth, trust the caring professionals of SDNJ with your smile. You’ll soon discover why we’ve been voted by other dental professionals as one of the best dental specialists near Freehold, NJ for the past five years.
Call (732) 410-7101 or book an appointment with our office and get the fast, efficient dental care you need today!
Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey (SDNJ) partners with leading
multi-specialized dentists near Freehold, NJ. He is located in Manalapan and serves
patients from the areas of Old Bridge, Morganville, Marlboro, East Brunswick, North Brunswick,
Middlesex County, and Monmouth County, New Jersey.