Experiencing Severe Toothaches? Gum Inflammation? Shifting or Loose Teeth?
These are all common signs that you might be a good candidate for dentures. Dentures, commonly referred to as false teeth, are removable dental prosthetics designed to replace missing teeth.
If you have lost or are losing all of your natural teeth, complete dentures are the traditional method of tooth replacement. If you are only missing some of your teeth, several types of partial dentures can be made to replace your missing teeth.
In addition to conventional dentures, dental implants may be placed to stabilize and retain complete or partial dentures.
Request an Appointment
Denture Specialists in Manalapan, NJ
Voted one of the best dentists in New Jersey, Specialized Dentistry is here to help. Our family-friendly atmosphere and team of highly trained dental professionals have allowed us to be a premier provider of dentures to Manalapan, NJ and surrounding areas.
If you are missing all your teeth in one or both jaws, our specialized dentures dentists in Manalapan, NJ can create dentures that are supported by your gums or dental implants.
If you are missing only some of your natural teeth, our highly skilled prosthodontists can create customized partial dentures. These dentures can be supported by gums, teeth, or even dental implants.
What Are Your Denture Options at SDNJ?
At our denture specialists’ office in Manalapan, we help patients find the right option to fit their needs. Some of our denture options include:
- Traditional Dentures: Removable and use a sticky adhesive to affix them to your gums for daily use.
- Partial Dentures: Removable and designed to replace multiple missing teeth and attach to your natural teeth seamlessly.
- Immediate Dentures: Also known as same day dentures, a removable denture is created the same day as your dental visit for tooth extraction. This option allows you to wear dentures during your healing period.
- Overdentures: Designed to fit naturally over your teeth and allow you to keep the majority of your healthy teeth.
- Dental Implants: Natural alternative that allows you to keep your healthy teeth as a naturally, healthy tooth is implanted in place of your missing teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants: Made using titanium screws to secure dentures into your jawbone where teeth are missing. No adhesives are needed to affix the dentures to gum. Great option for better stabilization!
What Are The Benefits of Getting Dentures?
Some of the benefits of dentures include are:
- Prevention of sagging facial muscles
- Allows you to eat and speak effortlessly
- Gives you a fully functioning set of teeth
- Restores your smile and confidence!
Dentures are designed to last you a while if cared for properly; however, we’ll do regular check-ups to ensure that your dentures are fitting correctly and not causing unnecessary pain. These are just some reasons why dentures are a good thing!
How Are Our Dentures Made?
Looking into scheduling an appointment for custom dentures in Manalapan, NJ but still curious about what to expect? After scheduling an appointment with Prosthodontists Dr. Courey or Dr. Zagami, the process of getting you fitted for dentures will begin.
The denture fitting process begins by taking a dental impression, a mold or cast of your teeth that dentists use to capture the details of your teeth. Patients can then expect several measurements to get the bite and fit exactly right in order for dentures to be as comfortable as possible.
Patients can help choose the color and shape of their teeth, as well as any distinctive features they might want. Our Prosthodontists, highly trained and specialized dentists, then work hand-in-hand with an expert dental technician to finalize the customized acrylic dentures.
Maintaining Your Dentures
To properly maintain your dentures, wash them daily using a denture cleaner, hand soap, or liquid dish soap and cold or warm water. Soak your dentures in water or denture cleaner when they are not in your mouth. Why keep dentures in water? This prevents them from drying out.
Remove your dentures at night, as wearing them can cause tissue irritation, fungal infection, and increased bone loss. If your dentures become loose or painful, our office offers denture repair in Manalapan, NJ and will be happy to evaluate if they need an adjustment, a reline or replacement.
Book Appointment Today
Request an appointment today or reach out to one of our team members if you have any questions or concerns!
Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey (SDNJ) provides dentures in Manalapan, NJ. Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey serves patients from the
areas of Freehold, Old Bridge, Morganville, Marlboro, East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, and
Monmouth County, New Jersey.