Updated June 18th, 2020
We hope you and your families are feeling strong and smiling safe! We have made updates to our office protocols to ensure the health and safety of our patients and team. SDNJ will always go above and beyond to create the safest environment for every person who walks through our doors.
Effective immediately, the following conditions and protocols are in place at Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey:
- Please wear a mask when entering the office
- Use hand-sanitizer upon entering the office
- Practice Social Distancing
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow universal precautions as per the CDC
- All SDNJ team members are health screened daily
- Covid-19 exposure screening on the phone prior to your visit
- Reschedule is someone from your household has been sick within 14 days
- Please be patient as we try to accommodate everyone
- We ask that those who come to our office with a companion, limited it only 1 additional person as to allow for adequate socially distant space in our atrium waiting area.
- Review of Covid-19 exposure screen in person.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and each patient companion (guardian, spouse, relative, nurse, etc.)
- Use the restroom and wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds BEFORE entering treatment areas
- Patients will be provided with an antibacterial/microbial rinse prior to all treatments.
- Patients will be provided with protective eyewear to wear during all treatments.
- Patients will be asked to leave the treatment room wearing their mask.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patients as we will be limited to 2 patients checking out a front desk at a time.
- Patients are considered to manage payment over the phone (provide credit card in advance of treatment) or to "pre-write" checks at home, to facilitate a quick check-out and avoid crowding at the front desk.
Download the annual medical updates, COVID-19 Questionnaire, and informed consent from our website prior to the visit and please bring them with you to your appointment. https://buildinggreatsmiles.com/dds-manalapan-nj-patient-forms/
Updated 5/26: Download the COVID-19 Protocol PDF
My amazing dental team and I want to THANK YOU for entrusting us with caring for your oral
health! We value our relationships with you, and we assure you that we are doing everything
we can to continue to provide you with excellent experiences in our office. We are also
dedicated to protecting your health, and the health of all those in our communities and
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via the following
When facing these challenging and uncertain times, we can overcome virtually anything when we
all work together. We offer our prayers and warmest thoughts and wishes to you and your
families and friends. We will emerge from this stronger, wiser and better prepared for the
next challenges that come our way!
The Team of Specialized Dentistry of New Jersey
Atrium Medical Arts Building
224 Taylors Mill Road, Suite 110
Manalapan, NJ 07726