For most people, losing a tooth is traumatic, and replacing it imperative, not only for healthy self-esteem, but to avoid facial and speech changes that take place over time, like jawbone recession and the look of collapsed cheeks. Dental implants
are the treatment of choice to replace missing teeth for a completely natural-looking smile.
- Implants require only normal brushing and flossing for maintenance
- Preserve and strengthen the underlying bone just like the roots of natural teeth
- Do not alter or compromise adjacent healthy teeth
- Require no plates that can affect comfort and fit
- Can replace the form and function of only one tooth or two, or can replace teeth in an entire jaw
- Can anchor dentures to prevent shifting, or replace partial dentures and bridgework
- Are safe and reliable
- Look completely natural – no one will know you have them ... unless you tell!
Safe, reliable, and natural-looking dental implants may be your smile solution. Call now for a consultation with Dr. James Courey
or Dr. Joseph Zagami.